Tuesday, January 25, 2011

22 weeks at 25.

I'm a little behind.

This picture is from week 22...I was 25 weeks two days ago.

Sorry.

Either way, here is my pregnant belly and a random update. (I'm feeling too lazy to fill out that survey thing from before.)

You know what is surprising? At 25 weeks I am unable to see my feet....Tying my shoes is now a challenge and my back is already starting to hurt.... My body feels puffy and I'm confident that water retention will soon be my worst enemy. I thought these things wouldn't happen until at least the third trimester, I must be a go-getter.

I'm still not craving anything exciting. No pickles and mayo here. Instead, my pre-existing love for chocolate and sugar is now out of control. I need it. My body can't function without it, really this is true. I absolutely love donuts. I can't believe how much I love donuts. My favorite is the simple cake donut, either plain or sprinkled with sugar. Seriously, can you imagine anything better?

My little bean is kicking away. It seems to be most active in the morning, which convinces me that he or she will be an early riser like me. This is exciting, now I'll have a buddy to hang out with while the Hubs sleeps in. We're already best friends.

The nursery is coming along nicely. The walls are painted and the African savanna decal I ordered looks great. The crib is beautiful and antiquey looking and the closet is full of outfits just begging to be worn by a precious little baby. It's really lovely, you should see it. I hope I see it soon too, because this is all still in my mind. Nope, I haven't done anything yet BUT I'm visualizing a really great nursery. That counts, right?

The third trimester will be here in two weeks. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment